- Material/Finish: Glaze-in Louvre frame: 35mm deep extruded aluminium to grade 6063 T6 to BS EN 755-9 for full integration/glazing into our curtain walling, windows & door suites to suit 28mm glazing
- Flange Louvre frame: 35mm deep extruded aluminium to grade 6063 T6 to BS EN 755-9 for full integration into primary and secondary steelwork/brickwork/blockwork/concrete and cladding openings with fixing lugs
- Louvre blades: 1.5mm thick extruded aluminium to grade 6063 T6 to BS EN 755-9
- Finish: Standard Ral range, finish to BS EN 12206, average film thickness 60 microns
- Pitch: 37mm Physical free area: 48%
- Sizes: Most sizes can be accommodated with the used of the AL 05 brace mullion & the AL 08 structural box mullion.
- Accessories: expanded 2mm X 2mm insect mesh or expanded 6mm X 6mm bird mesh -integrated fixing lugs for Flange Frame- hammer in hook cleats for speedy assembly.
- Fixing: To be glazed in the frame. The use of glazing blocks is recommended.
The aluminium window range is designed to meet the high performance demands of a modern window whether casement or tilt and turn.
We provide aluminium window systems suitable for both the residential and commercial sectors. U Values from 1.1 W/m2K.
It has a high spec that meets all requirements of a modern thermal efficient door system.
Integral polyamide thermal break sections between inner and outer frames provide the U values required for modern energy efficient buildings in the commercial and residential market.
This folding sliding door comprises multiple hinged sashes which slide to the open position maximising space between outside and inside.
Our Bifold incorporates adjustable jams. To maximise adjustment the bifold door system is manufactured using adjustable rollers. Manufacturer and Installer friendly.
Aluminium Lift and Slide
Our lift and slide door with unique easy to operate gear allows extremely large openings and opens up new horizons in design.
Our system features an innovative rotational cleaning system, synchronised by wheel movement with reinforced resin wheels for near silent operation.
For low, medium and high rise projects, our Curtain Walling systems have been developed with both manufacturers and installers in mind. APS have designed features into the curtain walling systems that offer variety in design. Both tilt & turn and open out vents can be incorporated.
Structurally Glazed 'frameless' curtain walling and vent with stepped units to give a flush uninterrupted glass facade
Flush Glazing is a ground floor framing system in either single or double glazed format. Utilising beaded & pocket sections this gives the traditional ‘shopfront’ appearance familiar on the high street.
Easily fabricated, installed and glazed it offers versatility of design. Frame sightlines are 45mm for single glazing and 55mm for double glazed sections. All items are hollow with no thermal break offering a glazed façade at a competitive cost.
APS Solar Shading is an external aluminium brise soleil system that reduces excessive heat gain and glare at times of intense sunlight without restricting the views through the glazing.
By reducing this additional energy consumption, companies can help counter the effect of greenhouse gases on the environment and meet the requirements of UK government approved legislation Document L2: for the well being of our environment.
Glazed In Louves
Material/Finish: Glaze-in Louvre frame: 35mm deep extruded aluminium to grade 6063 T6 to BS EN 755-9 for full integration/glazing into our curtain walling, windows & door suites to suit 28mm glazing
Flange Louvre frame: 35mm deep extruded aluminium to grade 6063 T6 to BS EN 755-9 for full integration into primary and secondary steelwork/brickwork/blockwork/
concrete and cladding openings with fixing lugs