aluminium lift and slide Door system
AP400 Lift and Slide
- Dynamic cleaning mechanism to prolong lifespan
- Multi frame locking points
- Balanced lifting technology to ease operational effort.
- Soft-lift damping
- High performance thermal aluminium
- The strong long-lasting gear and Boggy wheel canlift and extreme weight of 400Kg, allowing for large opening doors. With a smooth, silent and effortless operation.
- Multiple opening/layout options.
- Aluminium extruded profiles with sharp, crisp lines.
- 24mm polyamide high performance thermal barrier.
- Polyester Powder coated finish (PPC) to any RAL colour.
- Thermal U-value performance up to 1.3W/m2K.
- Glazing options 28mm to 44mm.
- It will support configurations of up to 300kg per sash. With option forconfigurations up to 400kg.
- Sliding leaf max. 3300mm wide by 3000mm height.
- A totally vertical lifting mechanism.
- Less effort needed in lifting and sliding large doors.
- Bespoke reinforced resin wheels for near silent operation.
- Innovative rotational cleaning system synchronised by wheelmovement.
- Zinc plated metallic operating system for additionalcorrosion resistance.
- All metal mechanism for extended strength andlongevity.
- Muilt-point high security locking system withoptional night latch point for ventilation.
- Operating handle internally with optionalexternal handle or finger grip.
- Tested to BS6375:PT1
- Materials & Finishes
Independently tested to current UK and European legislation requirements
Air Permeability BS6375
Water Tightness BS6375
Wind Resistance BS6375
Basic Security BS6375 PT3
Aluminium alloy 6060 or 6063 T5 and T6 complying with the recommendations of BS 1559.
In accordance with our ISO 14001 our aluminium systems are produced using recycled aluminium billet 100% of the time.
Polyamide thermal break sections.
Polyester powder coated finish to BS6496 film thickness 60 microns.
All frame and opening profiles are mitre cut with crimped and mechanically jointed aluminium corner cleats.
The door system is designed to accommodate 28mm and 30mm double glazing and 42mm and 44mm triple glazing.
Internally or externally glazed.
The aluminium window range is designed to meet the high performance demands of a modern window whether casement or tilt and turn.
We provide aluminium window systems suitable for both the residential and commercial sectors. U Values from 1.1 W/m2K.
It has a high spec that meets all requirements of a modern thermal efficient door system.
Integral polyamide thermal break sections between inner and outer frames provide the U values required for modern energy efficient buildings in the commercial and residential market.
This folding sliding door comprises multiple hinged sashes which slide to the open position maximising space between outside and inside.
Our Bifold incorporates adjustable jams. To maximise adjustment the bifold door system is manufactured using adjustable rollers. Manufacturer and Installer friendly.
Aluminium Lift and Slide
Our lift and slide door with unique easy to operate gear allows extremely large openings and opens up new horizons in design.
Our system features an innovative rotational cleaning system, synchronised by wheel movement with reinforced resin wheels for near silent operation.
For low, medium and high rise projects, our Curtain Walling systems have been developed with both manufacturers and installers in mind. APS have designed features into the curtain walling systems that offer variety in design. Both tilt & turn and open out vents can be incorporated.
Structurally Glazed 'frameless' curtain walling and vent with stepped units to give a flush uninterrupted glass facade
Flush Glazing is a ground floor framing system in either single or double glazed format. Utilising beaded & pocket sections this gives the traditional ‘shopfront’ appearance familiar on the high street.
Easily fabricated, installed and glazed it offers versatility of design. Frame sightlines are 45mm for single glazing and 55mm for double glazed sections. All items are hollow with no thermal break offering a glazed façade at a competitive cost.
APS Solar Shading is an external aluminium brise soleil system that reduces excessive heat gain and glare at times of intense sunlight without restricting the views through the glazing.
By reducing this additional energy consumption, companies can help counter the effect of greenhouse gases on the environment and meet the requirements of UK government approved legislation Document L2: for the well being of our environment.
Glazed In Louves
Material/Finish: Glaze-in Louvre frame: 35mm deep extruded aluminium to grade 6063 T6 to BS EN 755-9 for full integration/glazing into our curtain walling, windows & door suites to suit 28mm glazing
Flange Louvre frame: 35mm deep extruded aluminium to grade 6063 T6 to BS EN 755-9 for full integration into primary and secondary steelwork/brickwork/blockwork/
concrete and cladding openings with fixing lugs